It is an artwork that was presented in a temporary show room inside of the Anyang Art Park during the event period of the First Anyang Public Art Project. It displayed photos of old traces of the city of Anyang and the Anyang Amusement Park before it was changed to the Anyang Art Park. The photos that encompass the time from early 1900’s to 1970’s included souvenir photographs of a picnic of Anyang Girls Middle School taken in 1958, photos of the damage sites of the Anyang Great Flood in 1977, and outdoor pool of the Anyang Amusement Park. While images were shown through a projector, an old story of an old lady who managed a store in the Anyang Amusement Park for 30 years was played. With these mediums, the artist tried to track back the city of Anyang where he/she was born and raised, and its changes.